Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy B-day, Joshua!





What a gift it is that I get to spend my life with this man! He swept me off my feet back in 2000 and since then, I find more and more things to love about Joshua; like the way he giggles when something is really funny to him or the way his face wrinkles up around his eyes when he is smiling big or doing said giggling. Then there is the fun way that he likes to surprise me with fun times out that are just when I need them, especially for me as a stay at home mommy that needs to get out and about in the "big people" world sometimes! There is his gentle way of putting all the many things on his plate to the side to make time for me and for his beautiful girls, knowing that this life is too short to work too hard without enjoying the love of family! Of course, there is the caring and fun way he plays with Jovey and Laney, taking each moment he has with them as if they were his last. I love how people just flock to him for no apparent reason, besides the fact that God has blessed him with a wonderful personality that I'm sure few people would deny loving! There are so many reasons that Joshua is super special and it would take all day to record the many ways he is the perfect man that God has sent to me, the girls and the people who have the privilege of being lead to learn and grow in Christ because of his gifts as a minister!

Happy birthday, Joshua, and always rest in knowing that your biggest fans in life are always home to greet you and let you know that you are right where you need to be in this life, no matter how crazy, hectic it becomes some days!

No comments: